Wednesday, May 9, 2012
NEXT!
Ok, so now that we have been approved by the United States to adopt, we have to send our dossier (along with a big chunk of change) to the country of Bu***ria to be approved by them. But we have one more step that we need to get done before we send our dossier. It should, should, be relatively easy to complete. What we need to do is have all our documents apostilled at the state level.

Todd is going to take a vacation day and drive down to Columbus, Ohio next week to get this done. It's only a two hour drive so that's not bad. We'll let you know how it goes!

Thank you everyone for your prayers! We're praying for all of you!

Katie...how are you doing? I haven't had a chance to read your blog lately. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm great, thank you, and I'm sorry I haven't had much time to comment... boy, kids really take up a chunk of time. I did check around enough to see when you were USCIS approved... and I grinned at my computer like an idiot. I have a dear friend who is sometimes with me when I read updates on RR families, and she's quite used to this kind of reaction from me - she gives me this look that says "Who is it this time, and what happened?" ;)

    Please let me know if you need anything in Columbus - I'm only a stone's throw away from anything and everything official. Er, you should probably also warn him that Columbus is like the orange cone city from Hades lately. Take a GPS or plan your route, because even I get thrown off when the highway I was going to get on is suddenly closed. But then, you live in Ohio, you're used to that! ;) Always thinking of you guys, even when I'm too busy teaching my DBK2 "how much is in a quarter" to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got plans to get our apostilles done this week. Exciting! Soon both of us will be meeting our new girls, Lord willing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you all apostilled now? Are you getting into a summer frame of mind? Just thinking about you and saying prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Contact me privately at:

susanandfamily25@gmail.com


We're your average family. No fame or riches. We have our ups and downs. When it rains it pours but we always view the glass as half full. We go where our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ leads. We aren't perfect but we always try to do our best.

Annabelle. The one born in our hearts.

Kandice. Our artistic one.

Amanda. Our helpful one.

Keegan. Our curious one.

Jacob. Our sensitive one.

Followers