Tuesday, October 2, 2012
I could try and tell you the story of the children in my daughter's orphanage myself
but a friend of mine has told it in perfect words on her own blog.

Please follow the link to read what children are enduring in
Eastern European orphanages and how adoption is changing their lives. 


If it doesn't break you, I truly don't know what will. 

There are children suffering and they need your help.

We are adopting from the same orphanage in the story.

I was told that our Annabelle/Makayla (pictured above with me) used to lay in a crib all day. 
Some how my little girl got herself up and started walking when she was 8 years old. 
By herself, she defied many odds...just imagine how she is going to flourish in a family.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Contact me privately at:

susanandfamily25@gmail.com


We're your average family. No fame or riches. We have our ups and downs. When it rains it pours but we always view the glass as half full. We go where our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ leads. We aren't perfect but we always try to do our best.

Annabelle. The one born in our hearts.

Kandice. Our artistic one.

Amanda. Our helpful one.

Keegan. Our curious one.

Jacob. Our sensitive one.

Followers