Sunday, February 26, 2012
I really don't know where to start or how to start. There is so much I could say, there is so much I want to say. But I feel I must hold my tongue. The best choice I can make is to point you to another blog where what I want to say is properly said.

I spend so many hours with a broken heart, crying out to God...please protect our little girl while she is not with us. Please God, look after the children.

PLEASE EVERYONE!!!! READ THIS BLOG POST... CLICK HERE to read what you don't want to read then join all us of who adopting from this orphanage in prayer.

0 comments:

Contact me privately at:

susanandfamily25@gmail.com


We're your average family. No fame or riches. We have our ups and downs. When it rains it pours but we always view the glass as half full. We go where our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ leads. We aren't perfect but we always try to do our best.

Annabelle. The one born in our hearts.

Kandice. Our artistic one.

Amanda. Our helpful one.

Keegan. Our curious one.

Jacob. Our sensitive one.

Followers