Saturday, October 13, 2012
Before I announce the winners, I just have to say that Annabelle is the true winner. She won a family. Thank you everyone.

NOW...

The winners of the $25 Gift Cards are...
(Please let me know which gift card you would like)

Cheryl Topley
Amber Kreeger
Kathleen Eschbach
Sarah Pavel


The winner of the iPad or Galaxy (winners choice)...

Joy Weaver

_______________________________________________________

When we started this fundraiser, we never imagined going over $600. In fact we were simply hoping to raise at least $600 to cover the cost of the gifts. :)

God blessed this family and surrounded our fundraiser with an army. Each and every one of you. He sent people from the United Kingdom, Netherlands, South Africa, Lebanon, Lithuania, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Russia, Germany, Finland, Greece and of course the USA. (Forgive me if I forgot your country.)

We thank you for caring about our Annabelle as we do. We thank you for your kind words and prayers. We thank you for your financial support.

It makes me cry (happy tears) when I think about all of you who care for our Annabelle. A little girl hidden away for 11 years...now has people from around the world loving her. Soon, she will feel that love in our family. Thank you.

Not only did everyone send money our way to help cover our final adoption costs but you also gave to help buy a used van for the orphanage. This van is vital since it transports the children to and from medical appointments. Every child who is still waiting at the orphanage benefited from all of you! You people are awesome and our God is truly the Almighty! Praise God!

The final total for the van is $1715 (after paypal fees). I have already talked to Shelley Bedford and we are making arrangements for the money to be sent. Thank you so much everyone!
__________________________________________________________________

Matthew 25:35-40 (ESV)

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
____________________________________________________________________

I wish I could convey in words our tremendous thanks but I can't. There just isn't a word or words that can tell you of our gratitude.

We pray for everyone. We pray for you to be blessed.

Love,
The Booth Family


2 comments:

  1. How do we let you know of our gift card choice from the drawing?

    Thanks,
    AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and Congratulations! I sent you an email that might have ended up in your spam. :) If you can't find it, leave another message here and I'll leave my email address. I really don't like posting that sort of thing.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Contact me privately at:

susanandfamily25@gmail.com


We're your average family. No fame or riches. We have our ups and downs. When it rains it pours but we always view the glass as half full. We go where our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ leads. We aren't perfect but we always try to do our best.

Annabelle. The one born in our hearts.

Kandice. Our artistic one.

Amanda. Our helpful one.

Keegan. Our curious one.

Jacob. Our sensitive one.

Followers